Pathfinder 2 Dinosaur Form Spell
Dinosaur FormSPELL 4
Cast [2 Actions] somatic, verbal
Duration 1 minute
You channel the primal forces of nature to transform into a Large animal battle form, specifically that of a powerful and terrifying dinosaur. You must have space to expand or the spell is lost. When you cast this spell, choose ankylosaurus, brontosaurus, deinonychus, stegosaurus, triceratops, or tyrannosaurus. You can decide the specific type of animal, but this has no effect on the form’s Size or statistics. While in this form, you gain the animal and dinosaur traits. You can Dismiss the spell.
You gain the following statistics and abilities regardless of which battle form you choose:
- AC = 18 + your level. Ignore your armor’s check penalty and Speed reduction.
- 15 temporary Hit Points.
- Low-light vision and imprecise scent 30 feet.
- One or more unarmed melee attacks specific to the battle form you choose, which are the only attacks you can use. You’re trained with them. Your attack modifier is +16, and your damage bonus is +9. These attacks are Strength based (for the purpose of the enfeebled condition, for example). If your unarmed attack modifier is higher, you can use it instead.
- Athletics modifier of +18, unless your own modifier is higher.
You also gain specific abilities based on the form you choose:
- Ankylosaurus Speed 25 feet; Melee [one-action] tail (backswing, reach 10 feet), Damage 2d6 bludgeoning; Melee [one-action]foot, Damage 2d6 bludgeoning.
- Brontosaurus Speed 25 feet; Melee [one-action] tail (reach15 feet), Damage 2d6 bludgeoning; Melee [one-action] foot,Damage 2d8 bludgeoning.
- Deinonychus Speed 40 feet; Melee [one-action] talon (agile),Damage 2d4 piercing plus 1 persistent bleed; Melee [one-action]jaws, Damage 1d10 piercing.
- Stegosaurus Speed 30 feet; Melee [one-action] tail (reach 10feet), Damage 2d8 piercing.
- Triceratops Speed 30 feet; Melee [one-action] horn, Damage2d8 piercing, plus 1d6 persistent bleed on a critical hit;Melee [one-action] foot, Damage 2d6 bludgeoning.
- Tyrannosaurus Speed 30 feet; Melee [one-action] jaws (deadly, reach 10 feet), Damage 1d12 piercing; Melee [one-action] tail(reach 10 feet), Damage 1d10 bludgeoning.
Heightened (5th) Your battle form is Huge and your attacks have 15-foot reach, or 20-foot reach if they started with 15-foot reach. You instead gain 20 temporary HP, an attack modifier of +18, a damage bonus of +6, double the damage dice, and Athletics +21.
Heightened (7th) Your battle form is Gargantuan and your attacks have 20-foot reach, or 25-foot reach if they started with 15-foot reach. You instead gain AC = 21 + your level, 25 temporary HP, an attack modifier of +25, a damage bonus of +15, double the damage dice, and Athletics +25.