Pathfinder 2 Rules SRD
Table of Contents
- Introduction - Learn the basics of roleplaying games, get an overview of the rules, and see an example of play.
- Ancestries - This determines which people your character calls their own.
- Backgrounds - Your character’s experiences prior to their life as an adventurer.
- Languages - The languages your character, speaks, reads, or otherwise communicates with.
- Class Rules - The training your character has had to become an adventurer.
- Animal Companions and Familiars - Animal comapnions and familiars are loyal companions to many adventurers.
- Archetype Rules - Archetypes allow you to expand the scope of your character’s class.
- Skills - Your character’s training and experience at performing certain tasks.
- Feats - Your character’s training beyond what they learn in their class.
- Playing the Game - General rules for how to play the game.